Friday, 22 July 2016

Comfortable baby clothing with The Essential One.

I've written before about when choosing baby clothing the most important factor for me is ultimate comfort for baby. That, teamed with putting them in sleepsuits for as long as I can squeeze in as lets face it, theres nothing better than a adorable baby all snug in soft cotton.

A couple of months a go we were very kindly sent a lovely selection of vests & sleepsuits from the lovely people at The Essential One. I'd only ever read about them on social media until then but never really heard of them in comparison to mainstream brands like I've used before (and still do with some). So when selecting our chosen prints, I opted for the 'brights collection' as we were having another 'surprise' with our fourth little bump. This collection comes in an array of stripes, spots, and clouds combined with the sunshine yellow, grey & white theme. These were the colours I was drawn to throughout my pregnancy and especially as we didn't know the gender so the unisex products were the best option for us with the added benefits of the gorgeous colours they had to offer. In all honesty, I thought I was carrying another little boy so when our littlest lady popped out I was definitely in shock, as I had a vision we would have two of each! That being said, along with all of her big sisters hand-me-downs, she definitely suits this wonderful collection we chose so much as they go hand in hand with her 'sunshine happy' personality. They also go really well with our Snuzpod colour (Dove Grey) and the bedding it came with!

The patterns and colours really are beautiful, On some of them you'll see some adorable cloud logos too or little embroidered quotes like 'You brighten up my day' - so cute! The quality of the fabric is extra special though and even after lots of washes in the machine they still come out so soft. Whats great about buying these, is that with each set you buy, they are packaged in little cotton draw-string bags which come in ever so handy with keeping all your little baby bits organised and nearby.

If you follow me over on Instagram, you'll have seen these lovely sleepsuits appear on my feed, when I've snapped her early in the morning 'star-fished' out in the middle of our bed, or just the odd photo of cute baby spam. If you've missed these, you'll see them via the Essential one feed, or tag.

As we've started getting some warmer weather around here the past week or so, our littlest lady hasn't been wearing the sleepsuits as much, but has been relaxing in the vests in the day times to keep cool. These photos were from a few weeks back, and she is only 14 weeks old tomorrow but almost out-grown the 3-6 month size, super Mama-milk!
Such a content little baby.
Super comfy in the 'Land of Nod'.
'Do you mind getting that camera out of ma' face?'

I really recommend The Essential One if you're thinking of buying some for your baby, or even as a gift to another new Mama, Thumbs up seal of approval here!

The sleepsuits retail at 14.99 for a set of two including a little white drawstring bag. The vests come in a pack of three for 14.99 also including a fabric drawstring bag. They come in a lovely selection of colours and prints so I recommend having a browse at them all before you decide.
*I was sent these products for the purpose of this review, all thoughts, words & photos are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig