Friday, 4 March 2016

Super soft cashmere for busy Mamas - featuring Woolovers.

Super soft cashmere cardigans for busy Mamas - sounds good to me!

This time of year is when I want to completely wrap up warm as it can still be so chilly. On those busy school runs five days a week, I am forever spending time in the morning procrastinating over what I can wear, or more specifically what is going to fit over my ever growing baby bump, or more importantly - whats going to be comfortable.

So when Woolovers recently got in touch to see if I wanted to choose and try out something from their cashmere & merino section for the sole purpose being 'Super soft cashmere & merino for Mums', with all of the above in mind, I jumped at the chance. I am a huge fan of soft garments, and this longline design I am so thrilled with. My lovely Nana is a wise lady and is always wearing something of good quality and will always advise to wear just that. 

This specific design is fab, It's very adaptable to any outfit that I wear at the minute, a very short list of either leggings, my super comfortable jersey material dresses, or failing that my usual jeans, pumps & bobble hat ensemble, it's also really nice to wear underneath a coat on really cold days as does't leave you feeling too restricted. Something I am also skeptical about when buying knitwear is how it will fit on my arms, as I am 5ft8 and have quite long arms but there wasn't any issue here at all. Something else which can sometimes be a tricky subject with wool, is washing it right? Well have no fear as the product has stayed at the same quality and washes very nicely preferably when using Non-bio detergents. It's also said to be safe to tumble dry too but I haven't tested this theory just yet.

AND - ( As it's longer in length, it's long enough to cover my bum when getting kids in & out the car, bonus!)

It's not a shop I have come across before, but when browsing the website, I can see that they do have a nice selection of designs if you're after something simple yet of high standard. With each design you will also see a few variations in colours, patterns, and types of wool blends. 

A little bit more about Woolovers.

"Started in 1989 from small beginnings, Wool Overs is now a world class knitwear retailer, supplying nearly 750,000 customers with men's and ladies classic and contemporary knitwear. We now have websites for the UK, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and two fully-translated versions for France and Russia - all helping to ensure we can spread our love of knitwear the world over! In association with the 100% Pure Wool Boardand Woolmark, we ensure that our woollen yarns are of the highest quality, and unlike most high street knitwear today, all of our styles are fully machine washable."


*I was very kindly sent this Cashmere & Merino cardigan for the purpose of the review, all images, words and opinions are my own unless stated otherwise. I really do think it's a lovely product which retails at £55, and if you fancy taking a look on their website they have 20% off the cashmere & merino section at the moment.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lovely photos! Your cardi looks great! I have a v neck from Woolovers and it's so soft and I was also surprised that it fit me in the arms - I'm 5"9ish and jumpers never fit! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It really is super soft and yes to the long arms scenario. I love it when I find one that fits nicely!! x

      Delete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig