Thursday, 25 February 2016

Groovin' on with Pampers Active fit - #SagGoneGrooveOn

Ever since preparing for my first baby's birth, we were wanting to try using Pampers nappies, and its safe to say we have always rated them, this did include us using cloth nappies in further stages, along with other brands. I have in my experience though found that Pampers are very reliable and hold incredibly well, not only that they also entail an important factor that is needed for a very speedy, mobile, agile and growing toddler - comfort. 
Throughout an average day, particularly a week day when we have numerous school runs, car journeys, trips to the park, playing in the garden, or just being active at home, (including the favourite thing ever which is climbing on - absolutely - anything and everything!) involving lots of sips of water on the go, its great to see that the nappies do hold well.
When we've got a more relaxed day with no trips here, there & everywhere, he will like to be nappy-free but on those days when he is using one I think they're a fab design. Now that we're in the process of early stages of being more 'nappy free' with no rushing, following his lead, we have introduced pants and pull ups but we still use nappies along the way. More so with gradual understanding as he watches his big sisters and their lack of nappy wearing he does now love to have pants on, but when wearing a nappy he will be the first to tell you if it wasn't comfortable and point at the agitated area without hesitation, luckily we've not yet had this when using Pampers.

After doing the #SagGoneGrooveOn nappy test kit, I have seen for my very own eyes at how well the 'magical pods' in the new nappy structure really do hold when given an average toddler soaking. You can see so clearly the difference in such a thoughtful and logical design, We have found that they do last a lot longer than other leading brands before any 'nappy sag' would be near on appearing in which case this would be changed to dodge any discomfort. 

This is what every parent needs, is reassurance that they will not leak, and will also enable their littles to be happy when being active.
V I D E O
This video is part of a promotional campaign for Pampers. I have been paid to make this video. All editorial and opinions are my own

Disclosure
I'm working with BritMums and Pampers testing Active Fit nappies with new no-sag technology. I have been compensated for my time. All editorial and opinions are my own.

Visit www.pampers.co.uk/star-product/pampers-active-fit today for more information.

*Please refrain from using my images unless contacting me directly, all images are my own and copyrighted*
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great to hear how you got on. Commenting for myself and on behalf of BritMums and thanking you for taking part.

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig