Thursday, 31 December 2015

A year of family portraits - December 2015

I feel I have been a failure with my blogging. Life has been extremely hectic, like for a lot of people obviously. I've just felt that when i'm trying to juggle too many 'eggs in one basket' I end up failing then feeling even more rubbish that i've not managed to keep up with all the things I want to do in this blogging world along with living my every day life and keeping up with that too, but we have the memories that fill our hearts and thats all that counts. This year has been such a crazy one in more ways than one, the biggest factor being that we're expecting our fourth bundle of joy in April 2016. This is something so exciting but equally making me wonder where the rest of my brain cells will disappear to with all the extra busy moments, ha. 

This months portraits are different to what I had planned as I love to do a themed type photo depending on whats going on, but these are far from the festive looking ones we did last December but in more ways this months are such special ones to me. It was such a relaxing morning a few days ago after the Christmas buzz where we went to a local park in the country, the only ones there, being silly with each other and just really enjoying ourselves. I look at these photos with such pride & amazement.

This is our little family,
that we created. 
Elements of each other filtering into one another.
Blossoming through growth.
learning new paths.
But mostly going through life, together.
amongst days of happiness, days of challenges,
I feel my heart beating harder & harder with sheer love for these souls.
We made this tribe, and for that I am eternally grateful.

We're really looking forward to starting a fresh new year as our little unit, except for the new change of becoming a family of six in a few months time which sounds completely bizarre to me still. 

I want to welcome the new year with open arms, a clear head and fresh mind. There's so many things I want to try differently this year but thats for another post maybe. For now, i'm just super thankful for these people right here, including some family members and a couple friends including new ones who really inspire me and stand by me, who have shown me that they are for real when being part of my life. 

For now, I'll wish you a Happy New Year and here's to an awesome 2016 & beyond!
A round up of family portraits in 2015:

January 2015 - A new year 
February 2015 - A sunny afternoon
March 2015 - Woolacombe
April 2015 - Blossom
May 2015 - Rapeseed field
June 2015 - The New Forest
July 2015 - A nature walk
September 2015 - A trip to Cogges Farm
October 2015 - Seaton, Devon

August & November seem to be lost! will update when I've sussed it out...

Here's to another year of capturing our family and watching it grow :-)


dear beautiful
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love how natural and happy you all look. It's been lovely watching your family grow this year. Wishing you all the best for 2016 - you have an exciting year ahead! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know it's so exciting! Happy New year xx

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! Lovely portraits to round off another year of capturing your beautiful family. 2016 sounds like it's going to be a truly incredible year and it will be so much fun watching your line up chane with the new arrival :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Its going to be even busier but the best kind. Happy New Year xx

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year lovely- I love these photos of you all on the bench, you look really happy. Can't wait to see how your family grows and develops this year! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't believe we're expecting our fourth little bundle. And so exciting to watch your littles become big sisters too, Happy New Year xx

      Delete
  4. Happy new year. Such gorgeous photo's. Lovely little round up to the year and I love that little poem. x x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig