Wednesday, 18 November 2015

The 50 States, Wide Eyed Editions book review.

A few weeks ago, I noticed a parcel come to my door that I wasn't expecting. Little did I know that I had been one of a few bloggers that had been selected to review a wonderful new book 'The 50 States' released from Wide eyed editions.

My first impressions was how well made the book is, hardback, very vibrant, wonderful big size easy for more than one person to browse with, quirky and fun. I've only ever visited Florida when I was younger but would love to see more of the US after seeing my Dad visit so many amazing places there too. Along with my little girls enjoying looking through the book, checking out different flags and places, learning new names - my Dad has borrowed the book to read too! He said it looked like a wonderful publication with lots of useful info in small doses to gain knowledge of the USA through cool infographics and state trivia also leaving him thinking where he may fancy visiting next!

My five year old is only starting to read and my three year old is learning too, but despite the lack of an older age, she really enjoyed checking out the different pages, pointing and asking more and more about little places and pictures. I showed her where Mummy had visited before, where Grampy had been before to which she found lovely to hear. I will definitely be keeping this book where hand can reach, for when the time comes that they want to learn more, and will hopefully one day get to visit. I'm sure it will come in super handy as education progresses and minds become more curious about the world around them. This book would also be fab for someone who is from the US too, or who is traveling, or hoping to live there one day. Filled with so many facts, and places to see it would be an instant hit with many. 

It has a RRP of £20, which I think its absolutely fair due to the sheer quality, great design and wonderful facts throughout. 
*We were very kindly sent this book in return for a review, All views and opinions are honest and my own.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh, nice! We love books and any book that is also educational is an added bonus. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is now on my Christmas list. lol Typical american I know! My kids would love this though. Thank you for stopping by LTM and linking up to SWM. I hope to see you again tomorrow for another great round of #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig