Friday, 31 July 2015

Wolfie and Willow, Movies and wigwams - Little Loves - 31/52

READ
I've been reading these books to the little ones, all charity shop bargains and whats even cooler is that when I worked in a nursery, I looked after a little boy and his Mama is the Author or 'Traction Man', she writes other books too and I love her one called 'Biscuit Bear'. I also got these little crafty bits from the shops too for 30p each!

Love this post by Jess, I am only at the start of getting noticed through my blog, and have some minimal but some fantastic reviews so far, to which I have been asked how i manage to get things for free 'just to write about it' and how 'easy' it must be. It takes a lot of passion, effort, thoughts and time in all honesty, so i totally relate to this.

Thought provoking, honest and real! I can totally relate, and Lucy hits the nail on the head.

Watched
Not a lot, watching myself wondering what to pack for our camping trip! ha.


Wore


Phoenix has been wearing is wonderfully beautiful moccs we were kindly sent from Wolfie & Willow. I seriously recommend this brand. The quality and durability of these shoes are incredible for your little ones, and I love they they are handmade here in the Uk from a lovely small business. 

Heard
This mix is fab.

Made
Quorn Lasagne, yum yum. 
I made up this wigwam the littles ones got from their Grannie.
 I've also made a film about our recent trip to the C.S Lewis nature reserve if you fancy watching. This is us being 'Nature warriors' according to Yve's. here's the post I wrote too.

Lastly
I've seen this recently and it's something I keep telling myself in those moments of self-doubt when it all gets a bit much. 

Oh and we're off camping in The New Forest tomorrow, i'm hoping the weather isn't too bad for us!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Linking up with But Why Mummy Why with:
butwhymummywhy
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You can't beat a wigwam! George loves his. I haven't read Jess's post yet but will pop over. Enjoy your holibobs x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig