Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Siblings 2015 - July

July has gone by so fast so far, We've had the girls camping in the garden with Daddy, birthday party invites, Sports day, and I can't believe its the last week of Yve's being at her pre-school. She is due to start primary school in September but we're hoping to do 'flexi-schooling' to start with and see how we get on, who knows i've been very stressed about it all to be honest, wondering whats right for us, but it will work out whatever we choose no doubt, and if it doesn't - then we'll learn from it and go from there.

I have really been analysing her lately, just being very soppy and getting teary eyed, but also feeling such a huge rush of pride at how amazing she is. She is the best big sister to her younger siblings, she has always been such a caring and loving soul. At the moment I do see some differences in the girls which causes little scraps now and again but its usually over a toy, or who;'s wearing what outfit or just the age difference frustration really. 

They have especially had their up & down weeks this month, we've had those blissful days, followed by moments of sheer tiredness which cause mayhem sometimes. Its only natural though, and they sort their differences out in no time and be 'best friends' again. It can be tough trying to be the peace maker but i've worked out now to just stay back and let them figure it out as usually I will say something and they will be 'best friends' and wonder why Mummy's getting involved! a very passionate sisterhood my girls have, and as much as they seem like they are the opposites some times, they are ridiculously the same in that they can be stubborn, but have the hugest about of love to give, but sometimes find it hard to project it! They are very protective over their little brother, and rather proud too. They will show him off to their nursery friends, include him on their little make believe story games, and play Mummy's and babies in the garden with Phoenix being the star of the show (they also do the funniest american accents too - adorable!)

Our mornings when it's just the little two and I, I have really started to see the bond between them resemble how the girls were at this age, its amazing really. Hal is just the same, caring, funny, loving and wanting to get Phoenix involved in her games, our Thursdays at playgroup are so cute and they have this little tradition of holding hands all the way into the playroom, holding doors for one another, making their little plan for what to play with etc, then they have their afternoon post-nap snuggles before picking up a much waited for big sister Yve's!

I'm really looking forward to spending time with my little trio over the summer, as it really is an end of an era where I have all this time with them as a three. (Totally not welling up writing this.....) I am immensely proud of how my littles are together, regardless of their small ages, they have this magical and unbreakable bond that I will forever be in love with witnessing. Yeah some days can be challenging with three under the age of 4 and a half, but you know what,its worth every single crappy stressy moment. I look back on the moments when they first set eyes on each other, that first sibling kiss, sniff of their new 'baby doll', the first "hello baby", watching them get so excited when their baby sibling crawls, walks, says something to them for the first time, picking them up if they fall down, the list goes on. I just can't believe that come October, my first baby, the one who made me a Mama, the first one to be a big sibling will be five. 

Five years, how has that happened?

I am confident that they will keep this magical bond if/when she spends more time out of our nest, she will be skipping back from her time at school, telling them all about all the fun she has, the best thing for me if when she will be doing the skipping back, so I can embrace her in my arms, kiss her sweet cheeks, and wait for her Daddy and little siblings to join us in our massive 'bestest family cuddles'.

Sharing secrets
Loving, explosive and passionate relationship this past month, good and fierce ;)
Love this one of my girls from last week too 


dear beautiful
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oh Natalie I love reading your siblings posts because there's so much that's similar to my three! Your girls are adorable together and I love seeing how Phoenix has found his place in the family too. Fingers crossed for all of us for a great summer and a happy start to school 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely bond between them all, adore your photos of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos. All three look so, so close and it looks like you're having a great summer so far! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are beautiful, I especially love the ones of them cuddling in the Forrest, so sweet. Enjoy the summer weeks and good luck with starting school in September. My little one is finishing her first year of school today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and stunning photos here. The move to starting school brings a whole landslide of emotions, I remember them well. I worried about how Kitty and Ozzys relationship would change when she started school the year before him but it strengthened as it gave them that little bit of breathing space from each other that led to less bickering when they were reunited x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet and stunning photos here. The move to starting school brings a whole landslide of emotions, I remember them well. I worried about how Kitty and Ozzys relationship would change when she started school the year before him but it strengthened as it gave them that little bit of breathing space from each other that led to less bickering when they were reunited x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig