Friday, 3 July 2015

Loving the little things 2015 - 27/52


Read
Making notes and loving progressing though the 'blog life' e-book I mentioned last week. Oh and doing so while devouring this after eight yoghurt!

Watched
Lots of Glastonbury highlights! .. ben Howard is my absolute fave, amazing artist! I really want to go one year, we're hoping to go probably when the little ones are older and we feel okay leaving them for the weekend. We haven't ever done something like a festival together, so it's a must for the near future. We do still want to do some family friendly ones too, especiLly this summer! But yeah, the thought of chilling out with my best friend, enjoying the weather, the creative music vibe, it would be fab! 

Have you been before? Pre-parenthood of with your littles?? 

Wore
Relaxing attire, trying to hide my dodgy  streaky sue fake tanned legs. Don't ask.
Sunday best ready for our roast.
Love this shot, in her new Joules dress, she loves to climb & jump!
I got this T-shirt ages ago when P was tiny, but it suits him 100% now as he is always on the go! 
Running free in her lovely 'cream tea' joules dress.

Heard
In love with his music, & such a talented band! I just get lost in a zone when listening to any of his songs and instantly relaxes me, you know when you can really feel the passion when they sing/play. Amazing... Would love to see their performance at Wilderness in August, otherwise will check out another date! 

Made
I joined the girls in some colouring in activities, I got this wonderful 'adult' colouring in for mindfulness, such beautiful illustrations, these cups remind me of anthropologie!

Haven't really made anything spectacular, other than re-designing things for my blogs, making a media pack & trying to 'make' sense of a lot of things/issues going on at the minute but other than that, I've made some quite nice dinners! Completely improvised, but got some good outcomes! 

Lastly
I've had a lot going on lately, and just feeling like my mind is being swamped. I don't want to be too cryptic or sending negative vibes but just a lot of decision making. On the up side, my little Halle doesn't even look like she's hurt her arm, been climbing like a looney already. She was ever so excited about her hospital trip too, turns out she has. Supercondylar fracture but not displaced, so no need for cast. Kids are resilient aren't they, she's not been phased at all! Back for a check up next week, but she's ace!

 hope you all have a wonderful week.

Linking up with But Why Mummy Why with:
butwhymummywhy

You can find me via my 'Say hello' page in the menu up top!
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Am loving your shorts! I need some of those.

    H used to have that t-shirt when he was littler, brings back some memories. Loving that quote at the bottom. Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous post, as always!
    I adore Ben Howard too, such chilled and beach-y vibes.
    Enjoy the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh he's something else isn't he! xx

      Delete
  3. I love your children's outfits :-) Your colouring book is great. I had one but my kids acquired it for themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that Halle's arm is healing well. Their outfits for your meal out are so cute :) looks like you're getting very organised with all your magazines and notebooks, and who knew that there are after eight yoghurts?! Hope you have a lovely weekend, take things one decision at a time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, im trying to be more organised but it failing most of the time lol x

      Delete
  5. Ahh what a beautiful #littleloves round up. Good to hear Halle's arm is getting better. Bless her. They are so trendy in their wardrobe for dinner. I love getting organized. Have a great weekend. #littleloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, I do try to be organised but i just need more practice, ha xx

      Delete
  6. I love Ben Howard too, I watched his Glasto set on the telly and was very jealous not to be there. We grew up going but are ready to go back again now after having kids, all our friends go and it was horrible not being there especially as we had to drive past the site! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too! He's amazing! You're lucky, we definitely want to go. x x

      Delete
  7. Oh what a great week! I love the jumping shot and hurray for the cream tea dress - our girls love their's too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen so many of those adult colouring books around - I'm glad you're enjoying it! Your blog design is beautiful, you're doing a fab job! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, this is a template I purchased but I will be doing my own eventually (hence the practice) :) xx

      Delete
  9. I really want to get an adult colouring book, I've always found colouring so relaxing. I love that you wear shorts too - I envy anyone that wears shorts above their knees as I have real issues with my legs and they are hardly ever on show! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! they're so pretty! and therapeutic xx

      Delete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig