Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Living Arrows 2015 - 30/52

The moment I laid my eyes on this little girl i knew she resembled her Daddy so much more than Yve's. She is literally his twin, except for she probably has my height, stubbornness and silliness. She is a ball of fire if anything gets in her way, and has a huge determination for life, anything fun and to show an immense amount of love to the things and people she loves. Saying that about her fast pace, recently she love nothing more than sitting at the kitchen table with her colouring books and pens, using the same selected colours with such precision. Not to sound too bias, but she is incredible and being creative, and drawing skills for her age, she is very thorough, and loves to make it just right for her before trying to write her name with pride. 

I honestly can't believe she is three already, she makes me immensely proud day in day out and I love that she wants to be best friends forever.
Why not join in on this wonderful & inspiring project where lots of us embrace and document our littles & their amazing souls. Every single Monday, this little community shows me so many inspirational things, so if you're in need of a little 'pick me up' and love photographing your littles, Click the badge below!
Living Arrows
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. These are such lovely, happy, carefree pictures! #livingarrows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that feet photo. She is gorgeous and looks like a breath of fresh air too x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig