Monday, 22 June 2015

Garden, sunshine and fun.

Golden light, warm sunshine have both been contributing to some of our evenings recently, so this has meant that our usual bed time routine has been a little out of the 'norm' but listening to the happy squeals, looking at their joyous faces when running wild chasing after Daddy makes it completely worth it. Any spare time they can steal with him - they will do it.

I believe one of the best feelings in being a parent is that you can become a child again, enter their amazing world even if for a short while. Its one of the best places to be, anything is possible, everything is new and wondrous. I want my little ones to stay small for as long as they can, As they grow older, I wish I could shield them from all the bad in the world, but on the other side of the spectrum -  in order for me to be a good parent for them and guide them on the right path in life, is to allow them the freedom to learn on their own accord (even though its a hard thought at times). For now though I will continue to  allow them the childhood freedom, exploration in their little bubble of wonder and will strive to preserve all this for years to come.

I know I say it so much but I honestly can't believe how lucky I am, my family are my world, my beating heart & the root of my soul.

My heart could burst.
"I've got you Daddy, Championnnnnay"
Football obsessed
"teach me how to walk on my hands Daddy!"
Copying biggest sister
Tickle time!
He's really into attempting head stands at the minute!
Halle hasn't featured in the first few photos as she was too busy riding this mobility scooter that Daddy is repairing for someone....This has been the girls recent obsession when Daddy gets home from work! 
A tea party fit for princesses.

Swimming pool is fun, the breeze - not so much!
We gave this tired little 'Mr Bumble bee' a drink of sugary water to help him on his way.

*Wanted to add that i'm really unsure whether to switch to wordpress as blogger is destroying my images, completely washing the colour out! so frustrating! anyone else blogger?*


Why not join in on this wonderful & inspiring project where lots of us embrace and document our littles & their amazing souls. Every single Monday, this little community shows me so many inspirational things, so if you're in need of a little 'pick me up' and love photographing your littles, Click the badge below!

Living Arrows 25/52
Living Arrows
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Gorgeous post. So dreamy. Just look at that night. I love the long sunny nights. #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Nat... love your photography. I am hoping to get better with mine this summer. Get more practice in. #livingarrows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your first picture, it just speaks volumes about their relationship doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these joy filled images. I use Wordpress, come check out my images and see what you think. Reflectionsfromme.com and photography.reflectionsfromme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree... Having kids lets you be a kid again and it's the best. These photos are beautiful Natalie, just gorgeous. Can't beat the light this time of year! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are so fun filled, I feel like you can almost hear the laughter through them. Lovely. #livingarrows

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your photos but that bumble bee is something else - so beautiful and such a cute gesture x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig