Friday, 3 April 2015

Our date in London in Iphone pictures

We've jumped on the selfie stick wagon - what fun!

We looked so silly posing, but you know what? I don't care, we made so many great memories and you only live once. I have never been one to feel 100% comfortable in front of the camera - hence always being behind it, but since having children, i'm realising more & more that you need to get in, and enjoy the moment, be careless of negative opinions - get in the picture! create your memories! 

Here's our date in Iphone pictures...

 My face.. is because i'm pretty sure this horse wanted to kick me in my face by the noises it was doing!
 We had to do this as the girls are a little obsessed with Mr Bean, we also bought them a real 'Mr Bean Teddy' back from our trip in London too! chuffed!


Click here to see my full post of our London Date including our Movie
and click here for my review of our afternoon tea at The Royal Horseguards.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh you both look so happy! It's obvious you had a great time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you looked like you had a lovely time Nat- you both look really happy. x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig