Friday, 17 April 2015

Loving the little things 2015 - 16/52

Read
Ever since I got the Mollie Makes magazine editions of Blogging, and Photography I couldn't not buy this!  I can't wait to read it all the way through, I need more tips and tricks on social media. I've been blogging for a while now, but only been doing it more seriously with more time dedicated the past year or so. I am yet to learn the art of all the social side! Oh and this lunch was a cheat from M&S, absolutely delicious though, Nutty pesto chicken linguine.

Watched
Not too many things really, busy most evenings sorting or catching on on here from the move and easter break! i'm still yet to blog about my sewing course experience, a couple of amazing reviews, and our holiday! I managed to watch the next episode of  'Ordinary Lies' though, it's fab!

Wore

Love my new cardi from Primarni for £10, bargain shirt from River Island for £7.
Lived in my jellies this week now the weathers warmer, really want another colour too! 
   
I want their wardrobe! we love our converse, such comfy and durable kids shoes! Oh and i adore the Little Bird collection from Jools Oliver, Halle's shirt is from there, Yve's shirt was a bargain from Sainsburys for £2.70! Oh and the hat, that funky thing is from River Island kids in the sale a while ago for £3 - Halle loves to wear it a lot too now! sharing is caring! ;)
Daddy also got the girls some new sumer bits from Joules, again - I wish they were my size! Look at those skirts each of them got, the detail is gorgeous.
  
Heard
Love this song, and her other songs. this one's got something summery about it, and anything about love i'm a sucker for, hopeless romantic!

Made

We love to make our own playdough, this was our 'frozen inspired glitter playdough', we even used flour for snow! Halle was so excited to have made something for when Yve's was back hoe that afternoon.
Quorn spaghetti bolognese, we gave up red meats a while a go, well 90% of the time, but especially home cooking, we use quorn now, healthier choice and doesn't cost as much, tastes delicious!
Not to blow my own trumpet, but i've also braved it and made my own linky if any of you want to join me, Here more info...'Let them be little project'.


lastly.. 

Love this, I have typed one like this before and what to put it in the girls room, brilliant words to live by.


Linking up with But Why Mummy Why with:
butwhymummywhy

You can also find me at...




SHARE:

16 comments

  1. We've swapped mince for Quorn too - and a quorn spaghetti bolognese wins one of our favourites.

    Fantastic idea for a new linky too!

    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that looks like a mag I need to get my hands on!! Love the girls clothes, I love Joules clothing, I have a load of joules babygros from Amelia!! Going to have a read about your new linky now! That spagetti looks really good! Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that magazine too, but haven't had chance to read it yet - like you I have got the blogging one before (aaages ago) and have been looking for it again ever since but just came across this one. They are really hard to find in all the shops near me. Your girls have great style! So many lovely clothes xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote, it's one of my favourites. I might steal your idea and have it put up in Elsa's room somewhere. That M&S meal looks DELICIOUS and I still need to get my hands on the Social Media Mollie Makes mag but I can't find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I want your girls' wardrobe too! Such well dressed children - beautiful! Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your round up. I have been looking in each & every store for this edition of Mollie makes but cannot find it ANYWHERE. I may have to order it online. We love the little bird range too. They're finally on IG now too! I love Jess Glynne too and can't help smiling when this comes on x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those clothes are so gorgeous. I love an M&S lunch, and I'm intrigued by using quorn mince, think we might give that a try. That song is such a good one, I've heard it on the radio a few times..love it :) hope you're having a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just ordered the Mollie Makes Social Media and I can't wait for it to arrive. I love your little girls outfits, especially the Joules skirt, if only they did it in big sizes. I love the Little Bird range too, so colourful and I love my little boy in it. Have a lovely week xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm another fan of Little Birds and Joules- I just need Kitty to stop growing because she's about to size out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your jelly shoes, I desperately want some now. I have never heard of the Mollie Makes series, so thanks for the heads up on that - I've just ordered the Social Media edition too. I used to love play dough as a kid, cannot wait until Parker is old enough to play with it. We have a long while yet! Enjoy your week xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love one of the Molly Makes books - any one would do - but I can never find them anywhere! Lovely photo's! Hope you are having a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! LOVE your jellies, make me feel 5 again! I want that mag- where can I get it????

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cool is your husband buying the girls all those lovely clothes? Such good taste! The skirt with the houses on is particularly adorable! Your jellies look fab and I must get my hands on that Mollie Makes Social Media edition!!! I need all the help I can get! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really want to check out that Mollie Makes edition... Have seen a few people talking about it! Love the Joules clothes... They are GORGEOUS! Exciting about the linky! #littleloves

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've ordered that Mollie Makes magazine, can't wait for it to arrive!
    We use quorn mince instead too, much cheaper and way better for you.
    Love that quote at the end, I couldn't agree with the sentiment more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely post, I want to get my hands on the Mollie Makes mag too, I know Zoe from Pinterest UK who graces the cover, she is so lovely. Gorgeous to discover your blog too x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig