Friday, 10 April 2015

Loving the little things 2015 - 15/52

Read
Ive not had much time to read a lot really, i've really tried to keep on top of commenting on blogs, replying to your lovely comments and trying to keep up with my personal reads at home. I sat and read more of the 'Blog Life' workshop by A Beautiful Mess the other night with a cup of chamomile & honey.
Last night Mr & I sat and looked at some kitchen designs too.

Watched
We've enjoyed snuggling up on the sofa with Daddy watching some movies.
Watched my beautiful boy napping before doing the girls face paints. Just look at this innocent face! He's finally recovering well from the chicken pox, poor tot had it bad! He's also started walking this week, but prefers to crawl most of the time as he mastered that at 7months and he just knows its his fastest method!

I've also really enjoyed watching the 'Ordinary Lies' series!

Wore
Since moving to our new home last Saturday, i've mostly been living in comfy Hollister baggy trousers or my Pyjamas & slippers!
The girls have been wearing lots of their dressing up clothes.
This little girl is such a free spirit, has the most gorgeous hippy flair to her & her hair is also pretty wild, especially with the top knot that matched Mummys that day, ha! She just like me in the loving being barefoot, here she is finding worms new homes in the garden :)

The girls have also been 'wearing' their new faces! more about my little Sunshine & Rainbow here.
  
Heard
I say it a lot, but this girl is just wonderfully talented! love this cover.

Made
Still wearing those dresses :)
We've made Jam tarts. 
We've spent about 4 hours scrubbing the conservatory top to bottom and the garden so they were the areas temporarily ready for the kiddies as we start putting our stamp on this new home.

Flowers are my favourite accessory ever. They can make any room look pretty, & brighten any mood.

lastly.. 
[Click on picture for source]

I can't believe last week was the final time spent in our old house, but a fresh start we have now...

Linking up with But Why Mummy Why with:
butwhymummywhy

You can also find me at...




SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Wishing you all the best in your new home - a place to watch your beautiful family grow! Glad to hear littlest is recovering from the chickenpox too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new house! I hope you are settling in? It has taken us 3 weeks to work through our unpacking! I love the pictures of your girls dressing up, just like my girls. Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh we've got lots of unpacking to do still, and have just stopped living our of our trunki's and cases from our holiday the week before we moved! so much to do! xx

      Delete
  3. Ordinary Lies is such a good series isn't it? I have really been enjoying it.. Hope you are settling in well! Have a lovely weekend #littlelove

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your brood are such sweeties :) Are the flowery trousers pjs? They look more like lovely Spring trousers - either way, perfect for this weather and settling into a new home. Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are spring trousers, my comfy baggys from Hollister xx

      Delete
  5. Your new home looks fab! Love the photo of them all on the sofa with daddy and so glad your little man is getting over the pox. Tiger had it really badly too, it's horrible to see them ill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the house move, hope ye all will be very happy!! Love your floral trousers! Bet the kids love having daddy around to watch TV with. Your poor little boy, I'm really thinking about getting the Pox vaccine for Amelia! Hope ye have a lovely week and get some respite from unpacking xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes it was hard going but he's a trooper :) xx

      Delete
  7. I love your girls dresses, they always seem to be princesses and I love their imaginations. That quote at the end is fantastic too - it made me smile. Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new home looks gorgeous and definitely looks like you are all settling in well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited for your new house! I look forward to seeing how it progresses. My littlest turned 15 months today and we are so desperate for him to walk!!! He took 3 or 4 steps today for the first time...he is so lazy! I love seeing sisters together...there is something so precious about sisterhood xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's doing more and more at his own pace bless him. He's happy so im happy :) oh thank you, its a mess at the minute but we have big plans x

      Delete
  10. Congratulations on the house move, hope you've settled in well. I love the Ordinary Lies series too, plus I have a big soft spot for it because it was filmed in my home town.
    Hope your little boy is recovering from the chicken pox, it's horrible isn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig