Friday, 3 April 2015

Loving the little things 2015 - 14/52

Read
I've enjoyed reading the blog by Deliciously Ella. Once we've moved, and less manic we're going to try and shake up our eating habits a little, I will definitely be purchasing her book, healthy yet very appealing to the eye too! 

I am also reading lots about how to store your images safely, incase of losing them all - something I dread as it's happened before. I use a hard drive, external hard drive, online storage and try my best to print them to photo books, this takes so much time as I love to design them myself, organise and display them in events/dates etc so once we have moved, i'm going to get on top of it more. I couldn't face losing all my stuff again. So, not a photo of a special book here this week as i'm still trying to make time to read around moving but it's been very non-existent this week! 

Photos like these, my sweet boy. looking up at his balloon on holiday and wondering why he couldn't reach it, sleepy stare, so precious! Too precious to lose!

Watched

I've been up to my eyes in this house move, but I got a little breather & managed to finish our movie from our lovely date in London a few weeks back.

Wore
I haven't been wearing anything interesting this week due to it all being packed in boxes ready for Saturdays house move! but...We got sent this amazingly beautiful moccs last week from Wolfie & Willow, absolutely gorgeous! Tyrone also picked up this very cute & stylish denim shirt from River Island Mini for Master Phoenix!

Phoenix has been technically 'wearing' these products that we've been trying out. Read about it more here if you fancy.

Heard
I have a weakness for bass. Since I was a little one, I have always listened to a very big variety of music,  When this kicks in, brilliant.

I also saw this on Jess's blog last week and isn't this song just fab, and that little dancer - talented!!

Made
Easter egg nest cakes we made have proven popular in our house this week, particularly with tiny hands!

Not made these flowers, but I've made my kitchen look pretty for the last week we're here (sob!)
As you read this, we would've packed up our little home ready to move onto our next chapter in life in the morning, I think I will definitely have a little cry when we finally post our keys through the door for the new tenant. Its been amazing here the past almost 4 years. So bitter sweet, here's to the future!

lastly.. 

I hope my little sister had a wonderful 17th birthday :) It was lovely to see you blow out your candles with the little three. 

Linking up with But Why Mummy Why with:
butwhymummywhy

You can also find me at...




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I really need to make cornflake cakes. And rice crispie cakes! I've never made the simple things. Hope you're having a lovely Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww it must emotional to leave after seeing your three grow up there. Exciting to be starting a new chapter though :) those moccasins are so sweet, any adult sizes...? Hope the move goes well and have a lovely Easter in your new home :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that first photo of your son, so very sweet. It must be hard leaving your home, but wishing you every happiness in your new one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh what a beautiful #littleloves round darling. Lovely captures and happy bday to your sissy! Love that the easter egg nest are so popular in england for Easter. yummy! #littleloves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the house move has gone okay. You are the second person to mention Deliciously Ella, I just popped over to her blog and it looks so lovely. I'm off to have a proper read through now, thanks for pointing it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh lovely photos, I absolutely love watching any of Sia's performances, so creative #littleloves x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig