Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Gentle skincare for little ones - Green People

I have been searching for some skin care savers that will help my little ones skin as Yve's and now Phoenix tend to have sensitive areas, including eczema. I've tried various different brands before with no successful effects, You always have to be extra careful when choosing products on such delicate skin & this note on the site gave me some reassurance that the testing of these products would be good.  

The pure plant extracts nurture and soothe sensitive skin, reducing irritation and hydrating the skin deep down, leaving your little one's skin feeling soft and restoring its natural balance. - Green People website

That being said, I was delighted to try these out & give my honest opinions.
The Soothing baby salve has been an instant hit, made from the four beautiful ingredients below (taken from Green People website). I felt at ease trying this product especially as this was included. Lavender is my 'go to treasure' for lots of things, my absolute favourite healing oil. I even used it for back massage when giving birth to baby boy Phoenix. It's helped his sore knees from crawling around so fast, it's fantastic for sore nappy areas and I just love to soothe his little teething cheeks once out of the bath. it's an all round lovely product & I am definitely going to invest in some more soon.
               
                                             


The Mum & Baby rescue balm is another wonderful product. it's great for dry skin as well, but also works very well for mothers who may be experiencing sore nipples from feeding, or in my case - a teething baby! When they feel a little tender, adding a small amount of this can help wonders. This also includes three of  the ingredients names above minus the lavender.
This award winning scent-free childrens sun lotion with 25SPF factor was a lovely product to use on a recent trip to Devon. even though the weather wasn't the greatest, overcast weather can be deceiving & this helped to protect our little ones well. it's a handy size (30ml) which fits nicely into your handbag, or in the childrens back pack. The sun cream is made of these lovely ingredients:

I loved using the baby shampoo on my little boy, it's also been very helpful at a time of sensitivity peak - chicken pox has hit our household and his scalp has been extra sore, the simplicity of this shampoo was just the ticket.


I was kindly set a selection of tester products from Green People, all thoughts & opinions are honest and my own. *I have reverted back to the original website for the ingredients so you can get more of an insight to the wonderful elements they include in their brand.* 



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Somehow I have managed to get through 3.5 years of parenting without ever using Green People. Where have I been?! x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig