Friday, 27 March 2015

Loving the little things 2015 - 13/52

Read
This past week we've been on holiday down in Devon. Visited various places but stayed in Woolacombe - beautiful place! Time was short as my two littles got chicken pox off big sister so extra TLC was needed. I did make a goal to finish reading this book... I didn't complete it, not even close, but I made the effort and read about three chapters. Better than none I guess, & it must be a good book as it keeps me wanting to read more. I also got this Glamour magazine (something I use to be addicted to was magazines, still am but not as much as when I was little. I 

Watched

Anyone else been watching this new series? I love it! looking forward to episode three this week :)
Wore
Lusting over Yve's new Fatface hoodie, entirely appropriate :)

Heard
Loving this ladies music, her voice is so effortless.

Made
 Salmon, buttered new potatoes, asparagus, tender stem broccoli, lettuce & parsley sauce. Claire & I each contributed to this, her more so! ;)
I know it's not making something, but this past week we've made so many lovely memories on our holiday, just look at this amazing sunset that we got to witness each night. No filter needed.

lastly.. 


Love this quote. Completely true words.

Plus

I'm going to try really hard on catching up on my blogging, and leaving some comments on your lovely posts too. Thank you all for your kind comments recently, a week with almost no internet does put you back a bit in regards to this blogging malarky doesn't it ;) it was a very much needed internet break though.

You can also find me at...




butwhymummywhy
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. What a beautiful sunset! Sounds like a lovely holiday, even of the little ones were poorly. Hope you've had a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the beach at Woolacombe amazing?! I remember going there when I was little and it was huge. Sounds like you had a good time, hope the little ones are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely break, such a shame about your little ones getting chicken pox though. Hope they are on the mend soon. Love that quote at the end xx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig