Friday, 20 March 2015

Loving the little things 2015 - 12/52

Read
I was so pleased to be taking part in the Springtime surprise project by Capture by Lucy. Such a wonderful idea & I loved opening my parcel, reading this note from a complete stranger - a very talented one at that. I can't wait to put this personalised wall decal up in the girls room once we move.
I also enjoyed reading this book called 'Tales of a midwife by Maria Anderson' on the coach to & from London for our Date day! (a first in years!) post soon! I'm really loving making more time for myself to get lost in a good book, it's a topic i'm really interested in as well which is even better! I use to love the smell of a freshly bought book from the book shop, taking it home and reading it, but then half the time not actually finishing it completely! So it's a new goal of mine to finish the books I start! 

Watched


Wow, a big aspect of mine & my brothers childhood, felt so odd watching it with my kiddo's!

Wore
These pictures were taken from London last Saturday on our date. We went to a lovely 5* hotel called 'The Royal Horseguards located near the London eye. I'm going to be posting a full review & also the day itself very soon (including a movie I made!) Anyways, the shoes & bag are next, dress is my old bargain from Primark, and my lovely blazer is from GANT and its now in the sale, and my lovely statement necklace was a 50p buy from a car boot in Hayling Island!
Rocking the tired mama eyes with my new and first ever MAC lippy purchase, this is 'Ruby Woo'

Heard
I absolutely love this song, the lyrics mean a lot to me! 

Made
 Uncle James made some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle masks after watching the original 90's movie!
 We made all butter chocolate chip shortbread. We don't buy biscuits anymore, homemade is best!
 Only relevant to mention that i'm still making milk for my boy right? ;)
And my posts wouldn't be complete without the occasional (frequent) intake of hot chocolates! whilst lusting over everything in the new Boden mag!

lastly.. 

As you read this, my little family will be making our way down to Devon for the week! have a fantastic weekend everyone! x

You can also find me at...




SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Ahhh lovely post Natalie. Book sounds good. I love your outfits too. Gorgeous round of #littleloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the books is fab, a real eye-opener to the training in Midwifery x

      Delete
  2. There are some gorgeous photos in this post Natalie :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your London outfit and that wall decal is gorgeous. Your cookies look amazing too - such a snug photo and that breastfeeding photo is wonderful - I miss those moments x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss the moments with my girls, and I am embracing the moments left with Phoenix as i'm sure he will wean soon x

      Delete
  4. Ooh might get hold of that midwife book, I find it fascinating to read about. Looks like a lovely day in London, and you're right - homemade biscuits are always so much yummier. Hope you've had a fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A real eye-opener to the extensive training required. Thank you xx

      Delete
  5. Looking gorgeous in that red lipstick Nat! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could pull off the effortless look in red lippy, I am slowly building my confidence up wearing it, but still feel a tad awkward if i look bizarre! x

      Delete
  6. You cannot beat a car boot bargain. Have a wonderful week in Devon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely little loves as ever. Your outfit is gorgeous, so pleased that you had a such a lovely time on your date. xx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig