Friday, 6 March 2015

Loving the little things 2015 - 10/52

Read
Loving all of the Asda Living home range at the moment! I ca't wait to move to our new home and putting my interior inspiration to work!

Watched
Who doesn't love this programme? I love it! I have such a huge interest in this topic, everything from the time of which the stories took place, the midwifery, the humour, and the story lines covered. just wonderful! i'm still yet to finish watching my series one box set!


Wore
I want my girls wardrobes - enough said!

 Phoenix wearing the bargain (and appropriate!) baby vest.
Met my girlies in town on Thursday for some retail therapy and to get my dress for tomorrow, It's going to feel so good to dress up properly and have some fun! I wet back after they had left to made another cheeky purchase of these lovely shoes - even if they do make me 6ft, and the red pinstripe shirt, the nearest i'll get to circus attire! 


Heard
Heard this the other day, Love it. It's also getting me in the mood for my first girls night out with my girlies tomorrow since May 2013! 

Made
One to one time with my biggest girl eating cheesy beans on toast.

Last week I attended a sewing class for beginners, and I loved it. it was my first dull day without any of the littles - ever! I felt a little lost at first, but it was lovely and therapeutic for my soul, getting my brain back into creative mode aside from my favourite job which is being a mama. It felt brilliant, and I was so chuffed to understand what was being said, and I even made this lovely cushion for the girls room, finished product and full sewing post will be up soon! :) The teacher was lovely, and the ladies who also attended even if I was the youngest there by about 10 years! ;) 



lastly.. 

You can also find me at...

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LittleJamPot

Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12042955

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Littlejampotlife

Instagram:http://instagram.com/littlejampotlife
butwhymummywhy
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I'm a huge fan of Call The Midwife Too, love it! The girls hats are gorg. Love the new purchases and enjoy your night out!have a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, i hope I last more than one drink, ;) x

      Delete
  2. I want your girls wardrobes too! :) Such trendy little ladies! And Call the Midwife is my Sunday night happy too - I love it in every way! Have a fab weekend lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been browsing the Asda catalogue too. I love the cushions with hares on them and the vases with little bees. Well done on making a cushion. That's what I started sewing with and I've progressed to clothing now. It's a wonderful hobby and very relaxing (unless you have to unpick the seams)! :-0 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love Call The Midwife and your girls wardrobes are awesome, they are always dressed so beautifully. Have a great weekend lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your shoes! I like that Duke Dumont Live Lounge too and it suddenly came to me where I'd seen that male singer before - The Voice - 2013! He was really good! My kids had cheesy beans for dinner today too :-) Have a fab weekend X #littleloves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kiddies are so cute! Great song choice too, hadn't heard that one before. I'l definitely been having a nose at Asda's homewear now xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sewing. How good does it feel to make something new? Excited to see your sewing post! I too am a Call the Midwife lover! and I am loving those chunky shoes too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a little confession, I've never seen Call The Midwife. Everyone raves about it, I really should make the effort to watch it!
    Your circus attire comment made me giggle! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fabric you are using! It gorgoues! I love Call the midwife! Such a great series x #littlelove

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post Nat. I too love Call the Midwife, I get the TV to myself to watch it while the mister watches Top Gear in the other room! Love your shoes, where are they from? xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to get into sewing, I have my Mum's sewing machine just sat there doing nothing!! I will look out for your sewing post!

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig