Monday, 2 March 2015

Living Arrows 2015 - 9/52

Wow, March already?

This is a simple little post to say how much we love spending time at home together, it's something that is part of our everyday routine to spend the afternoons in our home sweet home. Our house move has been set back until the first week of April now so we're taking it easy util then! I love these moments with my little three!

Hot chocolates are the norm

This boy is into everything
 My baby Yve's looking so grow up
 I love her little quirky ways, reminds me of myself when I was this age.
 She loves to learn, and is really into drawing & creating magical stories at the moment.
Sleepy Halle
 We made superhero capes out of Daddy's old t-shirts

Something I will forever tell these three is:
In whatever you are doing, reach for the sky - the possibilities are endless. There's never a dream too big.

The photo that really stood out for me this week was a beautiful capture from Lauren at Real housewife of suffolk. It really reminds me of when we take our littles to the seaside, fresh air, a sense of calm, and tranquility. Please click the link below to check out all the other amazing bloggers and their images.
Living Arrows

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig