Thursday, 26 February 2015

Loving the little things 2015 - 9/52


Read
I've been reading a few lovely bloggers posts this week, but one that I felt I related to most was this post about a 'third baby by The Mummy Adventure'. I know this feeling oh too well when little P was born. When we was expecting our third baby we felt that people wouldn't be as excited too, as with your first it all new, then with the second some people may feel less of the excitement and not be bombarding you as much. In our case it was slightly different as at the time that our second was born it was a very stressful time in our lives so the whole thing was just different in different ways. With Phoenix, everyone was trying to guess the gender of the baby, so were we, like we did with the other two, but the excitement never left. we felt just the same amount but with the added thoughts of how it was going to be with three little ones under 3.5. We had everyone saying - oh it's going to be so hard! it is very straining on a relationship etc. and yes thats true but it's how you manage I guess? And with everything life has thrown at us in the past - bringing another little precious budle into the mix wasn't something we dreaded. I did have moments of doubt but thats 'overdue pregnant moody cow hormones for you! I had them each time ;) what women doesn't??! but I did love to read this as totally related to the feeling.

Watched

I've been watching over & over my little 'half term movie' I made last week. Not to blow my own trumpet, but I love and treasure these films I do. I want to remember all these simple joys in my life.

Wore
A lovely rare mid-week family day into town and I wore my usual comfy jeans from H&M, faux fur gilet from Next, aztec cardi from Sheinside, my black patent brogues from Next and my lovely grey bobble hat from H&M kids!

Heard

Ed Sheeran - bloodstream. 
This performance made me realise just how much of a talent this man has. incredible. to be able to captivate an audience by just being up their with their guitar - outstanding.


Paloma Faith - Only love can hurt like this.
This lady has really grown on me lately, I never use to be interested in her music really as i found her irritating, not sure why but i did to be honest. but i absolutely love her now!

Made
Plenty of hot chocolates - we loveeeee them!

lastly.. 

You can also find me at...

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LittleJamPot

Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12042955

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Littlejampotlife

Instagram:http://instagram.com/littlejampotlife
butwhymummywhy

SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I agree that people get less excited with each baby. By the time we had our 4th it passed with barely a raised eyebrow!
    I love your photos :-) Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, its mad how it changes with each one! x

      Delete
  2. Hope you have a great weekend too. I think any child tests a relationship....and after a certain point, they're like cats....the stress is the same whether you have 4 or 8...right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab picture of your day out, I really like that! I agree about Paloma Faith, I wasn't too keen at the start, but she does kinda grow on me more and more as time goes on. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic of your little ones having their hot chocolate, so cute and the mugs are fab! Ed Sheeran's performance at the Brits was amazing! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, little P has one too, a gift from Grannie! it really was!! x

      Delete
  5. Lovely blog and beautiful photographs. Love your family photo also

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're photos are amazing!!! I love the hot chocolates one! I dislike Paloma Faith a little too - but like you have no idea why, but every time I hear this song I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so kind! she's like marmite right? ;) x

      Delete
  7. You have such a gorgeous little family and you are so right in remembering the simple things. I'm worried I'll forget them all but I want to treasure them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to feel like that about Paloma Faith but she has really grown on me. I loved her Brits performance x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am with you on the Paloma irritation, and have heard that she's bitchy in real life, but I have to give her credit where credit's due on this song. That's an awesome photo of you and your daughter. Great #littleloves

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore Paloma Faith, and been a fan for years but I can see how she might be a bit off putting to some. I love your outfit, and that picture as a whole really! Love the cheeky shot of your little ones over their hot choc too. Hope you're having a good week lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig