Friday, 13 February 2015

Loving the little things 2015 - 7/52

Hey! Such a busy week again, where is the time going?! We celebrated my partners 30th birthday last Saturday, had a pretty normal week other than that with pre-school runs, and being at home in the warm as the littles haven't felt 100%. So here's my little loves for this week, including some gorgeous outfits from my girls. Camera tees are the best!

ReadThis little girl loves to spend one on one time with us, she's particularly into these learning handbooks. Having three little ones close in age I always feel like im struggling to get the right balance of spending time as a whole and getting crucial one to one time with each of them, benefitting them and not feeling guilty for not doing as a whole all the time. anyone else feel this? four years into parenting, three littles and we're still wondering if we're doing it 'right'! All I know is, I really enjoy moments like these, they thrive of it too. This photo was from when the little two were napping, so instead of seeing to household tasks, or finishing a blog list, I sat with my baby, connecting and not wanting to be anywhere else.

Watched



Saved by the bell - enough said. (I use to loveeeeee this! so many happy childhood memories sat watching this, all snuggled on the sofa!)


Wore

This week i've been keeping warm in my lovely Christmas coat
Looking ever so grown up and also very chuffed with her new coat & skinny jeans!
Rainbow girl
Cute camera tee's

Heard



Made

we made a birthday cake for Daddy's 30th.


Spaghetti bolognese - a favourite of mine.

And this blog wouldn't be much without latte's - just kidding, they are nice though.

and lastly.. 

Pearls is wisdom this week
You can also find me at...

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LittleJamPot

Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12042955

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Littlejampotlife

Instagram:http://instagram.com/littlejampotlife

butwhymummywhy
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Spaghetti bolognese looks yummy! Gorgeous photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I totally know what you mean about dividing your time between all your littles! There's the same age gap between my three, and it can be exhausting trying to keep up with listening and seeing to them all. I'm not sure I have it sussed yet! Their little outfits are adorable. Love your eldests hat! Have a great weekend lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the decorations on the cake. I imagine Daddy was thrilled with it. Your quote really struck a chord with me. I have never thought of it that way but it is so true. Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that fur coat is precious I need one. I love the learning books can I ask where you got them. I think buba would do great with those he is like a sponge at the moment and wants to learn more and more and I am always running out of creative ideas to learn! lol #littleloves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love saved by the bell so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only have two and I do find it tricky to get one on one time with each of them - particularly the youngest as the eldest is always around...although the time with just my eldest always feels rushed! I hope your partner had a lovely birthday! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saved By The Bell - WOW that brings back some memories, one of my childhood favourites! I've been loving your girls' outfits this week and you're right, camera tees are awesome! Have a lovely weekend sweetie xxx #LittleLoves
    Love From Mummy - UK Parenting Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fur coat!! And the spag bol looks amazing. I'm so hungry right now!! Hope you have a great Valentine's weekend. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saved by the Bell! Classic! I really want that coat! I saw your lovely littlies on insta this morning, super cute!
    Hope you have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Saved by the Bell!! I used to love that show :) I know exactly that feeling of guilt when it comes to trying to divide your time up between children. I never feel like I get it right and am always just muddling through. Nice to hear that others feel the same way. Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww such a cute cake :) hope you had a lovely time celebrating. Have a great weekend! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photos are just beautiful and you have the most gorgeous kids - in amazing hats! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your spaghetti bolognese looks yummy! My best friend at school was obsessed with Saved By The Bell, totally in love with Zach! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous post as ever! How good was the Saved by the Bell reunion, so funny! Hope you are having a good week lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig