Monday, 9 February 2015

Living Arrows 2015 - 6/52

Each year we wish hard for snow, I love snow but it's always so much more magical when you see it with your children. So last week, we woke up to a reasonable amount & the girls couldn't wait to get playing out in the garden. To make lots of footprints, throw it at my windows, and play with their spray water bottles (crazy I know!) This also happened to be the same day that Yve's didn't attend pre-school as I knew I wasn't going to make it in time as little Phoenix had been sick in the night. I was tired, he was tired & wanting extra snuggles, so while he lay asleep on the sofa, I managed to capture a few memories of our first 'proper' snow fall of 2015. I'm still hoping for another another one! :)

Envious of her hunters

Snow pies

Big sister after her with snow balls

She was loving it!

Little legs in deep snow

Ah, I love this picture so much!

I'm in need of some new wellies, so my poor trusty converse had to suffer, as did my lovely Cath K Pj's :)

Joyous 

Taking it all in

'Mummy, I caught a snowflake'

Love this, magical snow!

Our holly bush is growing nicely

Making a cunning plan no doubt

She's such a sweet soul.

And cheeky at times..

The little koala woke up to see the fun going on outside.

He was giggling so much at Yve's throwing snow at him!
Please don't judge my messy kid windows!

Funny girl

Wonder

Can't believe this little bombshell will be three in May :(

Playing 'doctors' nicely. 
Living Arrows
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. These as so gorgeous, beautiful children x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've had lots of snow! im glad you got to enjoy it with your lovely babes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are having so much fun in the snow, what wonderful photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely pictures - it's great how much fun a bit of snow can bring :) They look like they're having a whale of a time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos of your daughters throwing the snow are brilliant! The photo of your converse and jammies really made me giggle. Oh and find me a mum who doesn't have messy kid windows. :-)

    #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete
  6. SNOW!! Oh what gorgeous pictures - I feel as though I'm there with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are so beautiful. I'm very jealous of their wellies, and the bat babygro! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these photos are absolutely amazing!! I love the snow throwing ones!

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig