Sunday, 4 January 2015

'Cold sunshine walks'

Christmas has been and gone so fast this year don't you think?

My lovely Nan came up to stay at my Dads the week of Christmas, went to Italy then come back for a couple more days before heading back home to Devon. I love these little times when she visits, or when we go down to see her, The girls get so excited to see their 'Nanny Pat!' and also love to know what nursery rhyme she will sing next.

One day over the Christmas break, we took a walk up to the local shops, it was cold & the sun was shining but it was time well spent with loved ones. Simple pleasures like these are things I will treasure forever. Watching how my own little ones chatter away to my lovely Nan, holding her hand when crossing the road, giggling at her silliness - all the things I used to do as a kid.

It really is a blessing to watch.

A few images from my phone, then some off the big camera.





My big girl

The girls choice of shoes weren't very wise for the cold! but we heart pretty shoes nonetheless!

Two of the most influential people in my life.

Great snap Dad!

This one is always on the hunt for Daddy's food ;)

I love his quirky way of sitting

A photo that will forever hold a huge place in my heart.

I am so pleased to be linking up with 'The Ordinary Moments' again this year, it's something that I truly believe in, it's the little things in life hold a huge capacity in your heart.





SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Loved reading this post and looking at all of your gorgeous photos. And that last photo is just so lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! And that final photo is just gorgeous- definitely one to treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful portraits- what wonderful family times to capture and treasure. (And as for those shoes- I'd definitely be opting to wear them too!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last photo is beautiful Nat, no wonder you will treasure it forever. And I adore the ones of H with her Daddy, especially the last iPhone one, the angle is great. It sounds like a lovely wintery walk and Nanny Pat sounds great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely photographs! I am with you on the last one - such a treasure! Do I spy a Mountain Buggy? I LOVE mine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your photos, you all look so happy! That last photo is just beautiful, definitely one to frame x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, absolutely gorgeous photos Natalie. Such a lovely collection of beautiful family moments, some real ones to treasure. Lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig