Friday, 9 January 2015

Loving the little things 2015 - 2/52

First week back at pre-school, changes of pre-school mornings, Halle went to join big sister for her first morning today, i'm editing a newborns images from a recent shoot, plus all the elements of motherhood!
Time needs to stand still a moment! 

Read

Still reading my way through this book, time seems to have flown this week! very inspirational for bloggers/photographers, check out their blog!

Watched

I love old-fashioned programmes, My Dad got me into watching this! love the simplicity lifestyle in these DVDs, take us there! 

Wore

Loving my foxy socks, Although i love adventures, & being outdoorsy with the kiddies, I am a proper 'home bird' who loves her creature comforts, especially this time of year! 

Heard

How inspirational is this? Be sure to regularly check by 'copping a feel'. Cancer effects everyone one way or another, lets continue to raise awareness & fight this. I couldn't imagine being told that I had cancer, knowing their was a high risk I wouldn't see my babies grow up. This lady is a warrior! 
Keeping checking everyone x

Made

Cold weather calls for plenty of warm drinks at home, my choices have been delicious hot chocolates, or yummy cinnamon spiced lattes.

 lastly.. 

You can also find me at...

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LittleJamPot

Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12042955

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Littlejampotlife

Instagram:http://instagram.com/littlejampotlife

This post is linked up with Morgana from But Why Mummy Why...Click the pink badge!
butwhymummywhy

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Your socks are amazing! I so want a pair!! I have been eyeing up the beautiful mess book! very tempted to buy it! #littlelove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your socks, they are awesome. And that book looks really interesting! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check the book out. I have recently discovered the blog and I love it, it's so inspirational. I remember the Good Life it always makes me wants to be self sufficient #littleloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realise you were a newborn photographer as well! I love a hot cinnamony drink top, so warming and wintry feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect little loves for this time of year - cosy socks, DVD's and warm drinks! :) I used to really love The Good Life - it makes me think of being little! I must try and find it again to watch for old time's sake! Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That drink looks absolutely amazing and I love the socks! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those socks!! So cute! I bought my son a fox coat that is super cute too! Hot chocolates are the best in this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh snaps on the hot chocolate this week! I wish I had some wicked fox socks though! I don't think I've ever heard of that TV show before, but I really want the Beautiful Mess book! I bet it's amazing! Have a great weekend :) #littleloves

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those socks! Its all about the hot chocolate on these cold days. I think that book is rght up my street, amy have to purchase. Hope you have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've got the Beautiful Mess app but haven't ever looked at their blog, you have inspired me too now. Love your foxy socks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh i am desperate for that book from the A Beautiful Mess girls, is it as good as it looks? I have those foxy socks too, my sister got them for me for Christmas, aren't they awesome? Super comfy too! Have a great weekend sweetie xxx #LittleLoves

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to love catching The Good Life on TV, there's nothing better than the golden oldies sometimes! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have that book waiting in my Amazon basket but haven't hit 'buy' yet. Is it good? Love the socks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous little loves Natalie! I really need to get my hands on that book, it's been on my wish list for ages. I adore the Good Life I watched it loads when I was little and wanted to be Barbara when I grew up, haha! Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig