Friday, 30 January 2015

Loving the little things 2015 - 5/52


I can't believe it's nearly the end of January already, it's special month for us now as our little boy celebrates his birthday on the 29th! This year is his first birthday as I just love that we now have an extra special meaning for this usual gloomy month!

Here's my little loves this past week...

Read

I've really needed comforting words this week. Pretty illustrations are always a bonus wonderful thing too. 

The girls are loving this story at the moment 'Whatever next', it's one of my favourites too and a wonderful bargain for 50p from the charity shop.

Watched

Not a programme, but something even better. I watched my baby boy open his presents for his first birthday.

Wore

My lovely cosy coat, it's so snuggly an also very glam.


I am loving their styles.

Heard



'Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Phoenix, happy birthday to you'



Made

I was so proud when Yve's came running out of the pre-school door with these in her hands saying "I made jam tarts & decorated the plate! I thought we could all eat them for family pudding tonight"


I absolutely love this stuff... if you like rice crispie cakes you'll love this twist. I'm featuring them on my new little project...coming soon!


Cinnamon spiced latte & shortbread just for good measure.


And lastly, with each of my children's birthdays, I love to make the effort of making a cake, saves money and it's also better being 'home made' with more thought, especially as the girls love to help out these days! Here's our creation for little chaps birthday. 

 lastly..

It's going to be very hectic around here over the next few weeks. 
Mr turns the big 3-0, then it's valentines, then we're potentially moving to our new home, then I go on a sewing course, then we're off on our first holiday in March! phew!  

Thanks for reading, I love you're comments!

You can also find me at...

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LittleJamPot

Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12042955

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Littlejampotlife

Instagram:http://instagram.com/littlejampotlife

butwhymummywhy
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. The first book looks lovely. I hope you are ok.
    It looks like Phoenix had a great birthday. The way he is looking at his cake is so cute.
    Loving the fur jacket too! Looks so warm! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your daughter's jam tarts and Phoenix's Birthday photos are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh is that a Spurs bib I see? My hubby's a big fan, I feel that I am now too :p all those treats look tasty, and I love Whatever Next! I'd totally forgotten about that gem of a story :) hope you had a lovely weekend, happy birthday to your little boy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first book looks lovely. And I love the photos of P blowing out the candles- Yves face is too cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous little loves post! Your photos are lovely, and that coat - I need it! xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig