Friday, 23 January 2015

Loving the little things 2015 - 4/52

Howdy, this week has zoomed by, A lot of changes could potentially be round the corner too so my head is rather fuzzy! Anyway....here's my little loves this week.


Read
I got this book a while back now and I love to have a read every now & again when I need a little 'pick me up'. I have been feeling a little out of sorts at times lately but reading these inspiring words have helped wonders.

Watched



This film was completely moving, powerful, heartbreaking but very inspiring to watch. I really recommend you going to see it!

Wore


Converse, ripped skinnies, comfy jumper - this is my typical look recently, cosy and comfortable - especially is this weather. (not that my knees are overly impressed!). These pictures were two different days hence the different jumper. I just love the lace effect on the second one.




More of the cosy & wrapping up for us all!


Heard


This is the song we love at the moment! The girls love it, especially Halle.. if any of you follow my Instagram, you can see her rendition. This girl has natural soul in her moves! It's so cute! and when we sing & dance to it I point at her and say "Hallelujah!" as thats one of her nicknames! They also do their routines to this at dance class!

Made


A little comfort

Turkey stir-fry

White chocolate rice pudding....Sounds so bad to eat but completely delicious.

lastly.. 

You can also find me at...

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LittleJamPot

Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12042955

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Littlejampotlife

Instagram:http://instagram.com/littlejampotlife

butwhymummywhy
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. What total cuties your kiddos are! Adorable! I really love your jumper too, and the rice pudding looks totally amazing - I really want some right now! :) Have a fab weekend lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children are all so cute! (oh, just realised Emma said that too! ha!)
    That film does look heartbreaking but amazing too. I might check that out.
    I hope you feel back to your usual self soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm white chocolate rice pudding sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard so many good things about 'Unbroken' and i am desperate to see it! Uptown Funk is THE song right now, i love it that much it's top of my workout playlist and have it set as my ringtone, can't believe it's been number one in the charts for weeks now. Sorry to hear you've been feeling a little out of sorts lately, hope you're back to your usual self soon! Have a lovely weekend xxx #LittleLoves
    Love From Mummy - UK Parenting Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lace trim on your jumper,such a lovely touch. I think we all enjoy bit of comfort food at this time of year. I hope you feel a little brighter next week x #littleloves

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am desperate to see Unbroken, must book a babysitter so we don't miss it while it's at the cinema.
    I like the look of your book, what's it called? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your girls are so absolutely beautiful. Uptown Funk was my #littleloves heard last week - and it's still a firm favourite here! Hope you have a fab weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you everyone. Im replying as one as for some bizarre reason my blog sends emails to myself when i reply to comments! very annoying!

      Emma - Thank you & the rice pudding was delicious! You too, enjoy xx
      Lauren - Thank you so much, it is really moving. xx
      Carie - It is amazing, even better as I knew I made it! :) xx
      Vikki - It is such a great tune! Thank you xx
      Louisa - Thank you, it was a £5 bargain! xx
      Morgana - You so should! Its a very uplifting read, 'Heart thoughts' by Louise Hay. xx
      Anotherbun - Thanks lovely, its so good! xx

      Delete
  8. I miss my Converse! I love the colour, red is so vibrant :) your 3 little ones are so cute all snuggled up...and can I just say that I LOVE your PJ bottoms in the picture with the book - you can't beat a bit of floral :) have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love my converse too! I wore them for my wedding :) :D I love your sons body warmer. We are loving Bruno Mars here this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the converse and jumper look - your girls hats are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That comfy jumper is cute..I love the sleeves! It's the right weather for wrapping up and snuggling. Comfort food a plenty! x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig