Friday, 16 January 2015

Flowers blooming, cardigans and foxes.

The third week of January already, how?! I can't believe how fast its going by, especially as my little baby boy will be turning ONE on the 29th! sob! It's been a week filled with laughter, tiredness, happiness, frustration all bundled into one. Here are some of my little loves this week...

Read

Last weekend, Ty went to get some more of his tattoos done (They look amazing! and are all very precious tributes to our little babies, not in the obvious 'name' format, very artistic, powerful & classy all in one!)... so the little ones & I popped to the shops trying to escape the torrential rain, chose a cake each then went to 'Grampy's house' to relax there for a while. My Dad showed me his new book which I new I had to set my eyes on. I have been brought up listening to The Beatles, and love the imaginative ways of John Lennon, extremely talented in more ways that musical. All of his quirky little doodles here in this book, I loved looking at it. 

Watched

I know its not a show or anything but I have really enjoyed watching the crisp sunshine peep through my kitchen window, cold crisp sunshine is gorgeous, and flowers make me happy, they really do make any room look tons better!

Wore


Mixing up some brights with my shirt, cosy fluffy cardigan and one of my favourite necklaces that I scored for 50p from a car boot sale on Hayling Island. I must get another photo, this one doesn't do it justice and is covered up by my dry split ends!

Heard

This album stays in my car with me, I love every single track, so meaningful & up lifting. We were meant to book tickets to see Foxes at our local 'O2 Academy arena' but little Phoenix was still feeding quite a bit and we missed out, gutted - would've been a fantastic night! Oh well, i'll still enjoy singing and dancing along to the album! 

Made

We made some delicious jam tarts. 

lastly.. 

You can also find me at...

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LittleJamPot

Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12042955

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Littlejampotlife

Instagram:http://instagram.com/littlejampotlife

This post is linked up with Morgana from But Why Mummy Why...Click the pink badge!
butwhymummywhy

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love your outfit - I feel so out of touch with anything remotely fashionable at the moment! Have you made any plans for your wee one's first birthday? It is such an emotional time as they approach their first birthday - it seems like such a big milestone doesn't it? And time seems to go even faster once they turn one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that Beatles book looks fantastic - they just don't make bands like they used to! Must take a look at that book x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fluffy cardigan! I bet that is keeping you warm in this cold weather we have been having!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo of the Sun through the blinds and the flowers is fantastic! Ooh jam tarts...tasty :) hope you're having a lovely weekend! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your necklace! And the photo of the sun through the blinds is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy jam tarts - I love them! Love what you are wearing!! The first birthday is such a special one - you feel a huge sense of achievement ...you survived the first year!! Hope you are having a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love foxes and the photo of the sun is lovely!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your necklace, what a bargain. I have the same cardy in cream, it is super snuggly x #littleloves

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit sweetie - that necklace is the perfect accessory and what a bargain too! There's nothing like a bit of sunshine peeking through the windows to warm the soul, i am so over Autumn/Winter, this girl needs sunshine and spring blooms in her life! xxx #littleloves
    Love From Mummy - UK Parenting Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig