Monday, 12 January 2015

Living Arrows 2015 - 2/52


This little monkey loves to climb everywhere, on top of chairs, the stairs - you name it. But how can I resist this sweet face? the "i'm not doing anything....much" face.

So I had a lovely new lens delivered last week, bonus for me, this pair revelled in the fun of bubble wrap for about half hour. It's the little things hey...


My Beautiful four year old girl. How does she look so old already?

Bubble wrap concentration

Halle shouted over to me to come and have a look at what she had drawn. "I've drawn you some hot air balloons Mumma". My heart melted! This little girl's drawing & colouring abilities are so good for a 2 and a half year old, her imagination comes alive through pictures Oh along side dancing that is ;)


Check out the sleepy eyes stare! 


I didn't do a full year last year but here's some of my 2014 'Living Arrows' posts (click the images)

Living Arrows - 1

Living Arrows - 2

Living Arrows - 3

Living Arrows - 4

Living Arrows - 5

Living Arrows - 6

Living Arrows - 7

Living Arrows - 8

Living Arrows - 9

Living Arrows - 10

If you fancy linking up with us for this wonderful project, please follow the link below (click the badge!)
It's one photo a week, something beautiful for you to look back on in a year's time thats for sure.

Please check out some of the other blog's who have linked up, you will most definitely feel inspired!
Living Arrows
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Such sparkling eyes - beautiful! Nothing beats bubble wrap for concentration x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know it was also our saviour around Asda this morning ;) x

      Delete
  2. Aww I love the sleepy stare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like they had a lot of fun with the bubble wrap. Great photos xxx #livingarrows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those big blue sleepy eyes photos! Now I want to sleep as well. Lovely photos =) #livingarrows

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love those sleepy blue eyes! Just beautiful. And the shot of your older two playing with the bubble wrap together is brilliant. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos Nat! I really love the bubble wrap shot, they look so immersed in :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig