Monday, 5 January 2015

Living Arrows 2015 - 1/52

Living Arrows is a wonderful little project hosted by lovely Hayley at Shutterflies.
Back in 2014 I got a message from Hayley asking if I wanted to join the team of contributors in 2015 - I was thrilled! I had no idea that my blog was being read by some of the bloggers I follow! Hayley also wrote this wonderful little post that included the introduction of myself & Maria from One Tiny Leap.
This particular project rolls well into what I love to blog about, it has a wonderful meaning to it...


My first post on Living Arrows is dedicated to this gloomy, chilly but completely happy trip to the park on our last weekend of the festive period. Daddy waited in the toasty car as Phoenix was napping & I wanted to grab some photos of these two lovelies while we still had some light. This park also means a lot to us as we visit regularly and it's right near grannies house, and also near where we shot this post last summer.

I love to watch the bond blossom between my little ones, and more so these two as they are so close in all that they do. Blessed is an understatement.
















I have always loved photography, the joy that it brings, and even more so since having my little ones. and to join in with like-minded wonderful people is something I really am thankful for! I am usually quite reserved when mentioning my blog in 'real life' as most people aren't interested or just not quite sure what it is, But i am so proud of my little space, and love that I can talk to others with the same passion as me. I love how friendly this particular community is & they have welcomed me with arms wide open. Thanks ladies.

If you fancy linking up, The link will be live every Monday.

Here's to a wonderful 2015, Embracing & preserving these wonderful moments.
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Your girls are adorable! I love that you are part of this project Nat, your way of capturing life really fits! I am so looking forward to 2015 and seeing more of your images! Huge amounts of congrats on your first pic! What cuties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily. Means a lot. I'm so excited x

      Delete
  2. Oh they look like they're having such a fantastic time! Their facial expressions are just gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! it was chilly but we love the outdoors! x

      Delete
  3. So cute we love their expressions! Great photos :) #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect photos, all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos, your girls are so cute together! So happy to have you as a contributor this year, I know I'm going to love all your photos x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great expressions they have! These moments, the normal ones, are the ones that I think it's to important to capture.
    Great to have you in the gang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the thinking behind Living Arrows and it is so true. Gorgeous photos, I find the best photos are always outside. I am looking forward to joining in with this project this year

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are perfect. I like how you've preserved the cooler tones in your processing - they look properly wintry! Pictures eight and nine are particularly wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig