Thursday, 8 January 2015

Favourite posts from 2014

I find it very hard to filter down through my posts, as I love them all, loved the reasons for writing them, but here's some of my very favourite posts from 2014.
(click on the images to be linked to the post!)


My Maternity self-portraits.


Welcoming our beautiful baby boy, Phoenix.

Devon, Easter Bank Holiday.

Celebrating eight years of love.

Sunday afternoon bliss.

Always remember.

The look of love - Breastfeeding

Proud Mama moment - First medals test for dancing.

Magical Years.

When it's good, it's great. When it's bad, it's hard.

Happy 2nd birthday to my sweet Halle.

So here's a small selection of some of my favourites! :)







SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Aw I love this! Phoenix was a contender when we named our babies too - beautiful name! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful memories captured there - especially love your newborn session images

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunny your photography is absolutely stunning you must teach me how you get so much beautiful light and those children to coorperate with you. These are absolutely beautiful as is your family!!!! What a gorgeous round up of the year. Thank you ever so much for linking up to Share WIth Me. I hope to see you again Wednesday. #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig