Sunday, 14 December 2014

Ordinary Moments - A Weekly Family Swim

The past week, we've been up to all sorts, including baking, making jolly snowmen biscuits, painting, and generally being silly. Here's some recent cheeky faces from my three little treasures...




 And as it's December I wanted to stick with the festive posts I had to get this in there...

So every Friday we visit one of our local swimming pools that both Daddy & I use to visit when we were little, it's nothing spectacular, just a small pool (thats heated like a bath might I add and is sadly closing next week so we'll be moving to the new pool round the corner, sad times!), the kids love it, we love it and the bonus is that most Fridays it's only our family members in there. Us five along with Grandad, Uncles, their auntie and cousins - it's great.

We have taken the little ones swimming since they were all very small so they're very confident and enjoy being in the water. The one thing we do find amazing though, is looking at the girls progression. They've gone from being small babies splashing, to cautious paddlers, to what they are now - fearless fish who love to jump in, touch the floor and love the fact they have goggles each! A very proud thing for us to watch each week.

Quite simply, this is an ordinary but very much enjoyable moment for our family.




Happy - By Pharrell Williams



mummy daddy me


i heart snappingliving arrows
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Looks like you all love that pool. Hope you like the new one as well. You really make me want to take my kids swimming! #ordinarymoments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw wow this sounds fab. We used to do the same with my parents growing up but that pool also closed. I think mini to a local public pool but its very busy, wish we had a small pool like this near us.. fab video! #ordinarymoments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab video! Your little ones are so adorable. Freddie has swimming lessons but we don't swim enough as a family- we must rectify this come the New Year, it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a wonderful NY resolution! :) xx

      Delete
  4. They all look so adorable and with lovely smiles. Love the video too. What a fun activity and the music is so spot on =) #TheOrdinaryMoments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This song is an all round favourite, I must release a movie of the girls moves to it ;) ha x

      Delete
  5. Aw this is just so so so so lovely Nat! I love the photos, what beautiful portraits of your littlies! And the video is just all kinds of AWESOME! You looked like you had some fun swimming! I guess you bought a go pro- do you love it? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving the GoPro, It's so magical to be able to capture all this isn't it? I am adoring this images of my little three :) x

      Delete
  6. Aww that sounds like a fabulous family tradition - it's such a shame your pool is closing, I hope the new one turns out to be just as much fun (and just as empty!) - and I love the pictures of your trio, they're just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so great that you can all go as a family. I take N to swimming lessons, but his dad has never even been to watch which N would love, let alone coming in the pool with us. I love that second photo.

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig