Wednesday, 31 December 2014

My favourite bloggers of 2014!

This Blog is my absolute favourite. Elsie & Emma are two super talented sisters & have an array of wonderful posts. It's unbelievably inspiring, crafty, stylish and sleek. 


Lucy's blog is one that I glanced at one day and loved the fact that she writes and captures her little ones so consistently, wonderful projects going on which I joined a few months back, and find it so refreshing to read like-minded posts, a Mama who loves to document it all.

Katie writes this adorable blog about her life with her husband and two very stylish little girls. Katie's writing and photography blows me away each time I read a post. I feel I have a lot in common with Katie & love the fact that she is very interactive with her readers, friendly & supportive.


Emily is such a sweetie, her blog is something else! The recipes, the tips & tricks, the positivity - I love it all! Her photography is so crisp & sharp - completely & utterly beautiful.



Lucy's blog is 100% beautiful. The way she can turn anything into a work of art using her styling & photography is wonderful. Not to mention the posts about her new 'forever home', very inspiring.


I love this stylish blog by Fritha. Elements of lifestyle, fashion, interiors & parenting, I love to catch up on the latest adventures she goes on with her husband & their little chap Wilf, not to mention Fritha's vintage and retro style is amazing!

I love this blog by a lovely mama of two girls, Morgana. I love the honesty, the reviews & cool link ups. I'm hoping to join up and be consistent with 'Bad Mum's Club' & 'Little things' & I feel I can relate to them well!

I've recently been linking up with one of Jenny's posts 'share with me'. I love how friendly, bubbly and happy Jenny comes across on her blog. Her Youtube video is brilliant too, you'll find recipes, parenting and get to read the updates about her sweet little children.
Lucy blogs about all things I love. Parenting, living on the road with little ones, travel, breastfeeding, and just brilliantly written not to mention her super cute little girls with the coolest names, like ever.



Jess's blog is a wonderful mixture of parenting, reviews, crafting & not to mention her two adorable little ones. I love how she talks very passionately about topics like breastfeeding, being a Mum & also check out her other two blogs as well!



This blog is very beautiful indeed. Kerry writes about her lovely little girl Amelia, & cute pregnancy updates about her little baby boy due in January 2015! I love to read honest opinions about products, & she's very friendly too!

A group of lovely, & honest Mothers!



I find this blog so beautifully written, honest & powerful. Jenny is a very inspirational lady & I admire her words.


Photography loving Mamas! This was the place where I found the project 'Living Arrows', and fell in love right away! I will be continuing to join them & will be a new 'contributor' as of 2015 over at http://shutterflies.co.uk/.

Go and check these wonderful blogs out! 









SHARE:

9 comments

  1. What lovely company to be in Thanks so much for the mention. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous blog all! Honoured to be amongst them. And so proud that you'll be a fellow contributor next year to living arrows! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow hunny this is so amazing. What an amazing list. I am honored to be on it with so many amazing inspiring other bloggers. Thank you so much for all your support in 2014! Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, thank you for the mention! Lots of great blogs mentioned too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for mentioning me lovely and I truly feel a little honoured by your lovely words. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks they are my favourites too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all ones I follow and love, great picks! x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig