Friday, 12 December 2014

My Christmas wish list 2014

Tis' the season to be jolly...

Jolly well treating yourself if no one else does more like!

So even though Christmas is exciting for children, I must admit - I love it too! I've always been a festive person when it comes to Christmas time, December in general really. I love everything from the change in weather, the Christmas movies, garbage soaps on the TV, the comfort food, copious amounts of hot chocolates with marshmallows & cream, the beautiful decor, garden centre trips, home cooking yummy soups or rice pudding, baking shortbread and the thought of spending time with my loved ones. completely magical.



So I thought i'd put together a little 'wish list' of mine (Obviously i'm not expecting all this), hardly any of my close family & friends read my blog anyway so it's just a bit of fun! showing a little bit of what i'm into.
Something to keep me warm & cosy, this Faux fur coat-Miss Selfridge
I would love my three little one's names personalised on this Russian ring necklace-Not on the High Street
 I've been lusting after one of these chunky cable knit throws for our bed- Laura Ashley
I adore the smell of this stunning perfume 'Alien' - Theirry Mugler
This 'quiet mind relaxing' bath elixir is amazing, the smell is unbelievable. I love lavender & patchouli oil, I also loved using this in each of my pregnancies, complete win - Elemis
I am really enjoying getting back into 'my style' since having my babies, it's something i've been struggling with, confidence too but I love this 'poppy print skater dress', would be lovely for day or a night out (whats one of those? ha!) - Matalan
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh the necklace is so pretty - I really want something like that but I need to wait until my babies have slightly less grabby hands!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty isn't it! I've had a few snapped necklaces to date, but definitely for special occasions :) xx

      Delete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig