Monday, 22 December 2014

Living Arrows - 10

I wanted to share these three images I took of my Yve's from our weekend away in November.
These photos alone make me feel so emotional, just to look at hoe fast she is growing, the closer I look into her eyes, I can see a little glimmer into the person she is becoming. She is a very caring soul, loves to explore & to feel free. On the flip side, she has the ability to dazzle you with her conversation & knowledge, & has a heart of pure gold. 

.

She's never had her hair cut, and even though the days where it is so snotty I am tempted to just give it a tidy/trim - its looking at these photos here that make me love her hair so much, the gentle flowing with natural blonde ends is something I love to see.


I'm going to be soaking up as much time possible with my family over the holidays, especially this little soul. She is extending her Thursday morning at pre-school to stay until 3pm - It's safe to say that i will feel lost without her for those extra three hours, and I just can't believe that I need to start getting my head around the fact that Primary school is in 2015 - I'll go and blubber in the corner now!


Merry Christmas, & Happy New Year x

i heart snappingliving arrows
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous girl! #LivingArrows x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are beautiful pictures - she sounds like such a lovely little girl! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am having serious "how is my baby starting school next year" issues now that 2014 is nearly over. Scary how fast they grow up. Beautiful photos of your big girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely beautiful lovely! Her hair is gorgeous and she sounds like a lovely little girl. Merry Christmas to you all. xx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig