Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Living Arrows (Hot chocolate lurve) - 6

I think it's very safe to say that I have always been a huge fan of hot chocolates.
So as my girls are growing, I've now learned that they too share the same love for them, as long as they come with lashings of cream and lots of cute little mini marshmallows of course.

As the weather is becoming more colder and wetter, this means taking advantage of having these delicious drinks in warm cafes, or our favourite hide out is at home all nice & cosy under a blanket and awaiting the arrival of our hot chocolates from the kitchen and the "hot chocolate master" - thats me ;)

This photo makes me giggle, they were all giddy as they were waiting to go to a friends birthday party at the 'build a bear workshop' and literally were bouncing off the chairs with excitement!

I love this image as I know it's a true representation of an element in their childhood, and that is - the love of hot chocolates (with cream & marshmallows!)



I wanted to bring my 'big camera' but I had my hands full with my three little wild ones choosing bears in the shop! ;)
living arrowsi heart snapping
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh those smiles! What a lovely little tradition to start with your girls - they definitely look like they're going to be tucking in with gusto!!

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig