Sunday, 28 September 2014

{Ordinary moments} - Teddy bear's picnic and park fun

Last Sunday we didn't have anything planned, the girls were itching to get out & little Phoenix needed a nap. I knew they would benefit from getting outdoors, fresh air (as would I), little chap would fall asleep in the car on the 15minute journey to a lovely little park we visit regularly.

I thought it would be nice to get their beloved teddies (Bobbie-bear & lamby) & have a mini-teddy bears picnic in the morning sunshine...It was a bit breezy at times hence the spotty coats!

They love to just be free, climb, & explore. I love to watch them from a distance and listen to their imaginary world of innocence. The thrill of walking this rope...chuffed so much as you can see!


 Bobbi-Bear joining in on the slide fun!

Having a go at climbing

She's mastered the climbing - barefoot!

"Come on, lets lay down and look at the sky!"

I love this photo of my girls


Lamby enjoying some snack (being force-fed ;) )

Bobbie-bear's turn

"low-five!"

Having flowers picked for you by your children is one of the best things, ever.

This boy snoozed the whole time!

 She insisted on wearing her lovely slippers to the park! Comfort is best you know.

Swings

And he's awake!

I treasure these little trips to the park with my three special little people, I feel so happy to build these memories with them. They may mean something to small to others but it's these small happy moments that fill the biggest capacity in my heart.


Heres a little movie. (my first go at Imovie...!)
(Music: Happy - by Foxes)

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That's such a lovely idea. Ava loves being outdoors too, I'm going to make the most of the warmer weather and take her on another walk today I think.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the teddy bear picnic at the park so sweet. Their little matching coats are adorable too. Some really lovely pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous park! Oh my, what fun you all had! Gorgeous pics too! How cute is that little man of yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one girl and these photos make me DESPERATE for another one! The matching coats!

    x

    #TheOrdinaryMoments

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, so sweet, and a lovely idea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is such a lovely post Nat, I love the photos, they are gorgeous! And the little video too! What a lovely idea for a little trip out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures, really pretty photos of an everyday moment :) Love the teddy bear picnic too, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is so lovely! I know what you mean about the times when you know you just need to get everyone out of the house and into some fresh air and a teddybear's picnic is a lovely idea - they look like they were having a wonderful time (and I love the slippers!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely trip! Your daughters are so adorable. I suddenly remembered and miss my sister (she lives in another country) as we always have matching clothes when we go out to play too =) #ordinarymoments

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! I cant wait for my girls to be able to play together! I love the idea of a teddy bears picnic, we have them at home but have never thought to go out of the house to do it! Odd I know!

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig