Sunday, 24 August 2014

Simplicity

I am happy with our life. We are healthy, live life filled with love, and try our very best to make a positive life even in times of hardship. 

Content is the word.

That being said, there's one thing I secretly dream of, we'll not much of a secret to be honest but it's a dream nonetheless. That's to live a simple life. 

Simplicity, far from complex, the simple things in life are usually the things that hold the biggest level of love. Well, in my case it is. Watching our children grow, run free in fields, making mud brownies, jumping in puddles, living in a way where simple foods are a norm, home made, home grown, minus a clutter-filled home, watching as our children are learning on their own. Free. And simple.

Simplicity is the best way to see life in the bigger perspective, an open-mind, free from distraction.
Just living. 




I'm linking this post up to one of my favourite blogs 
mummy daddy me
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks so much for leaving your sweet comment on my blog. Oh how I long for the simple life too! #OrdinaryMoments

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post lovely, and I agree, when it comes down to it, a simple life is most definitely the best thing. As much as I love being busy, the weekends I enjoy the most are the quiet, simple, ordinary ones. Like this one! x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig