Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Siblings - August

This month we are in preparation for our holiday (wahoo!), So we've been spending time at home while I try to get things organised, (and also having our trips to the park and to playgroups.) These girls really do enjoy being outdoors, the thrill and adventures at local parks, getting to have a nose around the charity shops which they find absolutely fab! meeting up with friends, and getting a cheeky lolly, but afternoons like these make my heart melt...

Here are my three little loves sharing some time together after a busy day filled with all the things above. Unbeknown to them, I am capturing these little memories (and shedding a little tear of joy!). Yves is reading to Hal, teaching her words and numbers, I just love the way they look at each other, listen, and enjoy being with one another. 

Little chappy is very happy having a chomp and admiring his reflection in our hand-printed mirrors!



The girls are loving the fact that little chap is more interactive, cheeky and full of laughter. They share toys, offer help and just love to make him turn into Mr Giggle-pants. The way he looks at them, knows they are someone special to him, is very sweet even though he's only 6 months old. He has moulded into our family life so easily, he is a little spark of joy, such a happy boy. 

I get little burst of joy every day just knowing that these little three are my life. I grew them, birthed them and am so thankful to be sharing my life with them, being there for them, and loving every second. (even when they do have the bickering moments, the screaming for a toy moments!) enjoy & embrace it all. 


I love the little elements of childhood in its truest form; Messy hair, grubby faces from playing outside in the garden, bruises on legs from having no fear & playing non-stop, the imagination, the innocence, the wonder of it all. Siblings sharing special connections that will entwine them forever.


You three are an absolute treasure chest, you rock my world, make my heart beat with pride.
Love Mumma x x x

** I did have a little video too, but youtube won't load!**



dear beautiful
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So sweet - I almost didn't see him on the floor at first glance! This linky really is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah these photos are gorgeous! Sorry I thought I had commented on all the Siblings posts but I must have missed this one :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig