Tuesday, 3 June 2014

A fathers unconditional love

I love the way my girls adore their Daddy.

I love the way they talk about him whilst he's at work, explaining how much they look forward to seeing him, wrestling him as soon as he steps through the front door.

I love how fearless they are when giving "oushes" to him whilst they do the wrestling fun.

I love the way their Daddy has the funniest conversations with them, and tells them about each day at work, shows them photos of any interesting things he's seen, or animals for them to gaze at. usually because the girls say every morning with out fail "Daddy, Don't fa take (forget to take) any photos"

I love how Y-M Is so passionate about her Daddy keeping his beloved beard. (she actually cried when he shaved it off a few months back!)

I love how they call him "Daddy Pig"

I love the way skin to skin was the first thing their Daddy asked for once each of them were born.

I love the way they do their infectious laughing when they play the tickle game.

I love the way their Daddy gives them his unconditional love & affection.

I love the way little P gazes at his Daddy & bursts into a huge grin from ear to ear then lets out a squeal.

I love the way they feel secure, nurtured & safe when they're snuggled in their Daddy's big strong arms.

I love it when they ask Daddy to throw them up to the sky so they can touch the clouds (Ym says, the clouds that Albert now lives on)

A fathers love is something so special, I have grown up with unconditional love from my Dad, My Dad is my hero, He was always the one to make me feel safe, loved & happy. I am so happy that my children have such an amazing Daddy, the one who makes them feel those exact three things. safe, loved & happy. Their Hero.


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oh Nat this is so beautiful. I almost had tears. I feel the same and it makes me love my husband more and more when I see him with the kids like he is. Lovely post. Thank you so much for linky up to Share With Me #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig