Thursday, 8 May 2014

Blog your heart out

I’ve been tagged by Letters to Elliot to take on the Blog Your Heart Out meme!
So what is the Blog Your Heart Out meme all about? It involves me answering five questions about blogging and then tagging a couple of bloggers to pass on the meme and keep the blog love going. Think of it as a modern day chain letter, just nicer!
So here goes:
Who/What encouraged you to start blogging?
I started blogging a personal page to go along side my photography page One Happiness Photography & Design. I always love to read other peoples blogs, some of my favourites are named here blogs i love. i especially love reading along came cherry, and mummy daddy me makes three, just because how much they are both passionate about the same things, I find the topics inspiring and its lovely to see that all us mums have a lot in common! My children are my muse, so above anyone else, they were my motivation to write the things I do. 

How did you choose what to blog about?
I started my blog to document my little children's lives, my life as a mother & everything in between. I usually keep a hand written diary at home, and a journal for each of my three children to give them when they grow up to be an adult! I'm also a very passionate photographer who loves capturing everything that way too so putting the two together was a no-brainer & something lovely for us all to look at together in years to come! I also blog to air my feelings, opinions and interests. I love to remember things, even if its a quiet day at home painting pots with the girls, documenting our adventures, i'm very passionate about breastfeeding & parenting too so thats one there! 

What is something most people don’t know about you?
Not a lot of people know that I blog, especially family & friends.

What three words describe your style?
My style... I love fashion, I adore anything vintage or handmade, quirky jewellery (including my turquoise & green amber rings). I love looking back through the decades from 1900-1990's and seeing the evolution of fashion/style itself - I find this very inspiring. I long for a simple life in the country, perhaps by the seaside, peaceful, & calm. I want to raise my children in a way that they value themselves, i want them to grow up knowing that they can do anything they set their mind to, that everything happens for a reason - even when times get tough. I believe that life passes us by way to fast, and we need to embrace it all. 

What do you love to do when you are not blogging?
I'm raising three children aged 3.5, 2 this month & 14 weeks. We have lots of fun, along with the challenging days but its more happy than not! We enjoy baking, making and just being silly really plus having the snuggly disney dvd days when we're feeling tired! I spend a lot of time breastfeeding my boy, trying to become more organised, and making plans for my blog/photography website. I love designing and creating handmade things, above it all - the best things i do are spending time with my little family, making sure its a happy home & that we're all feeling loved. :) 


So that’s a bit more about me, I tag


20140506-210518.jpg
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig