Monday, 28 April 2014

Plant pot painting with kiddo's.

One afternoon when we had nothing planned, the weather wasn't that great so we decided to get out the acrylic paints, brushes, ceramic plant pots Grampy got for us & put on our messy tops we made at Splat playgroup. 


My girls love to paint, draw, glue, anything thats fun & messy!


Its also therapeutic for me! & watching them use their skills is wonderful.


This little activity resulted in some calm peaceful time with my girls & lovely plant pots to brighten up our garden for Spring! We're going to put some lovely Marigolds in these pots, and we've gone and got more pots to personalise!


*I'd advise wearing your messy clothes as Acrylic isn't the easiest to remove from nice clothes! 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Aw these are cute, and I love the concentration on their little faces! My boy is so not interested in painting, so you're lucky! #sharewithme
    Sabrina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to do more things like this with my kids. I am so nervous about paint and messy craft time in the house but I think it's so important for the kids and they love it so much too. This is lovely. Thanks for linking up to Share With Me #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig