Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Sunshine this morning

Beautiful sunshine this morning! I'm in the process of making a couple of newborn pixies hats, whilst entertaining my two sweethearts. We're off to the park this afternoon, and I'll hopefully get some shots on the big camera ( iPhone is handy but lurve my big cam!)

I've been blog reading this week too and the ones that I think are soooo good are:

- The Imagination Tree - things to do with your children, activities, crafts etc.

- lulastic and the hippy shake - gentle parenting & thrift ideas.

Check them out!

A bit of a 'blah' post today ( I currently have my two year old choosing about ten books for me to read her so that's my cue!...)

Baby is also taking a nap as she was sick lat night :(

X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig