Sunday, 9 September 2012

Hello 5:30am wake up call (yawn!)

Well, The title says it all! (currently resembling a zombie)

BUT........after a moody hour or so this morning, We've had a lovely day after-all. Which included messy play with glue, ripping up old magazines and sticking them to an old cardboard box, water play in the garden and building fish & bunny shapes in the sandpit. 
minimal tantrums & also no nap for little YM!

The weather has been perfect to get my washing done too! so that was a bonus as I had a mountain of it back-logged in the kitchen! eek

So, today i've been trying to sort out my CRAPPY laptop, completely needs de-cluttering, but its also not the highest & fastest for the extent of editing/work I do on there. So I will be investing in a new one soon. (Apple I-Mac, or MacbookPro i think.) along with the trusty external hard drives. Because lets face it, saving 1000's of photos, video footage and documents to 700MB discs really isn't cutting it any more!

Short & sweet post for today, We're having a family week this week, doing fun things with the girls which include their first trip to the zoo, attending our weekly playgroups, and visiting family. 

To whoever happens to come across this, I wish you a peaceful nights sleep :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Jam Pot Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig